Registration – 2017-2018 Now Open!
- Players must first register with; USA Hockey
- Once you have your USA Hockey ID, proceed to PHA Online Registration
- Players new to PHA will need to provide a copy of their birth certificate to the registrar.
HOCKEY SEASON GROUPS: USA Hockey Age Classification Chart
- U6 – Mini Mites ($25/season)
- U8 – Mites ($25/season)
- U10 – Squirts ($130/season)
- U12 – Peewee ($130/season)
- U14 – Bantam ($140/season)
- U18 – Midgets ($140/season)
- Adults ($150/season)
Please download and complete the following forms. All completed forms must be returned to the Registrar or your Head Coach.
- USA Hockey Consent To Treat/Medical History Form
- USA Hockey Participant Code of Conduct Form
- PHA Parent/Spectator Code of Conduct Form
- PHA Participant Code of Conduct Form
- Scholarships are available for those who need assistance with equipment and/or registration fees. Download and complete the application, then return to the PHA Board for consideration via mail, email, or in person.